North Miami Beach home destroyed in fire no injuries reported

first_imgNORTH MIAMI BEACH, FLA. (WSVN) – A North Miami Beach home was destroyed after an electrical fire sparked, Sunday morning.According to Miami-Dade Fire Rescue, the fire started in the garage of the residence, located near Northeast 163rd Street and 12th Avenue.Crews responded to the scene and extinguished the flames.The house was left uninhabitable. The American Red Cross was called in to assist the residents.No injuries were reported.Copyright 2019 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.last_img read more

Read more on North Miami Beach home destroyed in fire no injuries reported